Raging Long Legs
|Raging Long Legs|
Raging Long Legs is one of the bosses added in Chapter Two. They are the second main path boss to be added in Revelations.
Phase 1 (above 66% Health).
- Constantly follows the player.
- Occasionally spits two Spiders at the player.
- Occasionally spawns a Ticking Spider.
- Occasionally shoots tears out in all eight directions.
Phase 2 (below 66% Health).
- Starts the phase by stopping and charging up for a short time before exploding, sending out a large number of fires randomly. Raging Long Legs charges the player when he explodes, leaving a few fires behind him as he charges. This attack stops after a few seconds, which is when Raging Long Legs transitions into Phase 2.
- Phase 2 has all the attacks from Phase 1 and Raging Long Legs is faster.
- Occasionally spits three Spiders at the player that are on fire.
- Occasionally stops for a second and explodes, sending out a large number of fires randomly.
Phase 3 (below 25% Health).
- Starts the phase the same way as the beginning of phase 2, except the charge attack doesn't end.
- Raging Long Legs has all attacks from the previous phases except he performs them while charging the player
- Champion: The head of Raging Long Legs looks similar to a Bomb Sack, signifying it is a champion. Most of its attacks revolve around spawning and detonating Bomb Sacks. He can also occasionally spawns brown Sacks.
- During the first phase Raging Long Legs spawns Bomb Sacks instead of spiders.
- In the second phase, it doesn't shoot out fires, but spawns more Bomb Sacks.
- In the final phase Raging Long Legs spawns Bomb Sacks more frequently and can occasionally spawn brown Sacks.
- After running for a short time Raging Long Legs charges up and explodes causing all Bomb Sacks to explode.